If you're having trouble viewing this email, you can see it online.
As the construction of Lift 4 progresses, we want to inform you of upcoming impacts and closures due to helicopter flight operations.
On Sunday, September 10 and Monday, September 11, a helicopter will be flying concrete from the base of Lift 4 and refueling in Deer Lot. Impacts for Sunday and Monday are as follows:
- Scenic Lift, hiking, biking, all on-mountain activities, the Phoenix and Kachina Sports will be closed, including Rubezahl Rd.
- Deer lot will be closed, and Armadillo lot will be closed to through traffic. All traffic will be directed to use Coyote lot.
- TSVI, VTSV, and relevant contractors should use Gila Lot to access the VMF, LMF, Sewer Plant and the Warehouse construction site.
- Expect frequent concrete truck traffic on Twining Rd to the base of Lift 4.
- A truck will be parked at the entrance to Bison at Hwy 150 for residents/businesses to throw their trash.
- William’s Lake trail, Bull of the Woods, and other USFS trails will not be impacted.
- Rhoda’s, The Bavarian, 192, Taos Sports, and other restaurants and businesses will operate as scheduled.
Closures are in place for your safety and the safety of the helicopter and construction crews; thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Commercial Properties Manager & Associations Manager
TSV EMPLOYEE SHUTTLE
Employee Shuttle Schedule - Updated 9/7 Click here