If you're having trouble viewing this email, you can see it online.
ARE YOU HIRING
Looking to add to your staff? We're cranking up the heat on the Chamber's seasonal job board and promomtions to help you find the people to make your team great! Email us to have your opening listed.
As the construction of Lift 4 progresses, we want to inform you of upcoming impacts and closures due to helicopter flight operations.
On Sunday, September 10 and Monday, September 11, a helicopter will be flying concrete from the base of Lift 4 and refueling in Deer Lot. Impacts for Sunday and Monday are as follows:
- Scenic Lift, hiking, biking, all on-mountain activities, the Phoenix and Kachina Sports will be closed, including Rubezahl Rd.
- Deer lot will be closed, and Armadillo lot will be closed to through traffic. All traffic will be directed to use Coyote lot.
- TSVI, VTSV, and relevant contractors should use Gila Lot to access the VMF, LMF, Sewer Plant and the Warehouse construction site.
- Expect frequent concrete truck traffic on Twining Rd to the base of Lift 4.
- A truck will be parked at the entrance to Bison at Hwy 150 for residents/businesses to throw their trash.
- William’s Lake trail, Bull of the Woods, and other USFS trails will not be impacted.
- Rhoda’s, The Bavarian, 192, Taos Sports, and other restaurants and businesses will operate as scheduled.
Closures are in place for your safety and the safety of the helicopter and construction crews; thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Commercial Properties Manager & Associations Manager
TSV EMPLOYEE SHUTTLE
Employee Shuttle Schedule - Updated 9/7 Click here